Where My Books go
我的书本去的地方
William Butler Yeats(威廉.勃特勒.叶芝)
译者:裘小龙
整理:CutSelf
All the words that I utter,
我所学到的所有言语,
And all the words that I write,
我所写出的所有言语,
Must spread out their wings untiring,
必然要展翅,不倦地飞行,
And never rest in their flight,
决不会在飞行中停一停,
Till they come where your sad, sad heart is,
一直飞到你悲伤的心所在的地方,
And sing to you in the night,
在夜色中向着你歌唱,
Beyond where the waters are moving,
远方,河水正在流淌,
Storm-darken'd or starry bright.
乌云密布,或是灿烂星光。
很早以前看到译诗的时候就很喜欢了,做签名档用了很久。
今天无意中下载了yeats的英文诗选,想起这首诗来,诗选里没有收录,于是google了一通:P
找到了原诗,很开心:)
